About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Way To A Man's Heart...

I am quite sure you have all heard about this famous quote, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."  Well, for me it could be maybe, possibly or perhaps absolutely? It's not that I want to defend myself of not being a good cook. I admit that I am not a kitchen-person, though there are times I like experimenting in the kitchen--good thing the dishes don't end up tasting like an experiment gone wrong.
Here's a little humor about this quote:

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
--only when he's hungry. Try saying this when he's on a full stomach. I bet you'll go crazy calling him for dinner when he's busy in front of his PC monitor.

--if you can't cook ladies, let's try the other way. Men are not hungry for food alone but they're hungry for you. He'll love you more for this.

So, just remember ladies, there are may ways through a man's heart. We just need to figure out which way.



No comments:

Post a Comment