About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The BackyardiCATS

I don't know exactly where these cats came from but they have been with us for quite some time. Actually, there are more than five cats living in our backyard but they usually come and go.

These cats know exactly what to do every time I open the back door. They would rush near the door and make some noises--meow! meow! meow! It makes them excited whenever they hear the squeaking sound of the plate. For them, it signals that there is food on the way. Oh well, just some left overs and there's not much for each of them. So, it's a battle of the fastest, and the fastest cat gets the food, yum!

We haven't really thought of giving them names but I think the black cat's name is Batman, and that's according to my son, Kurt.
quite a homey box for this cat, right?

Near my aunt's house, there are piles of boxes and stuff, and these cats have somehow made this area a place where they can just sleep and relax. Just take a look at the photo on the right side. The cat seems so comfortable resting like a lazy cat just like Garfield.





No comments:

Post a Comment