About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Visit to Papa's Haven

          Yesterday, I visited my father at the Forest Lake along with Kurt and Ryan. The place was quiet and there were only a number of people who were also visiting their loved ones that morning. When we got there, there were flowers and used candles on his headstone. Perhaps, it was our relatives who paved a visit last August 25 which was my father's 40 days.

         We found solace under the shade of a big tree near my father's grave since the scorching heat of the sun almost had us burnt alive--just kidding! We stayed there for about 30 minutes and while we were there I took the opportunity of taking some photos of the surrounding including my father's headstone as shown in the photos below--ahm, wait a second, did I say surrounding? Well, not really, but just part of it since I was really the subject of the photo shoot...haha.

      "So happily remembered, so sadly missed" are the words engraved on his headstone...

                                     Kurt was trying to light those match sticks and he succeeded...

                                                                       I like this view...

                                               but this view is way better because I am in it...

                                                         A destruction? That's just my back!

                                                          Hey, Kurt! What's on your mind?

                                                                              Hmmm....

                                           Ryan is the Black Riding Hood of the Forest Lake...









No comments:

Post a Comment