About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Friday, August 26, 2011

My Affair with C!

It's all love no hate relationship with my true love, C. I can't simply start my day right without the savoring company of C. I admit that I could not resist the temptation and it simply cripples my mind and body not having C even for just one day. Oh well, before you make any conclusions, I am just referring to my cup of COFFEE.

The sweet, bitter, and creamy taste of coffee is just the perfect beverage for my palate--be it hot or cold. The most number of cups of coffee I had in one day was 6. Most people would probably end up wide awake and unable to sleep but believe it or not, the moment I rested my head on my pillow that night, I instantly fell asleep. The coffee did the trick...hahaha

There have been many research and articles about coffee. Some say it's good for the health because it has antioxidants which lower the risks of cancer, heart disease, and memory loss. And of course, here's the best part which I like the most, they say it keeps you looking young.





Have a Cup of Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment