About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Self-Made Quotes

Here are some of the quotes I made myself which I posted in Facebook.

"I have never been to Prison but I have already been a prisoner on probation. Now, I am on Parole"
 "Men should stop spoiling women falsely with their "overrated praises"---it's like making a piece of bronze appear gold."
"They say Truth Hurts, but it's the Truth But why don't I get hurt when someone tells me I'm beautiful? Does it mean it's not true?"
"The End of Sanity Marks the Beginning of Freedom...--- I'm somewhere halfway of it"
"It's difficult to make a better Choice when your Options are nothing less than a piece of trash."

No comments:

Post a Comment