About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Old Blog Out...New Blog IN!

I just deleted my previous blog and made an entirely new one which I named "Chill 'n Chillax." I simply didn't like some of the articles I posted in my previous blog. Also, I have not updated it too for quite some time. I hope this one will be a better blog with interesting articles. Too bad I didn't export some of my articles from my previous blog but anyway I am looking forward to a wonderful and fresh blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment