About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm going Freelance

It has been a dream of mine to be a able to work as an online freelancer--doing all sorts of jobs like creative writing, blogging, teaching online, doing admin jobs, etc. I find these kinds of jobs fulfilling in a sense that you don't get to do the same thing over and over again. As a freelancer, you will always get a job that is different from the previous one, hence it's always challenging and rewarding at the same time.

At this point, I am focusing my attention on online teaching. I am in a mission to look for clients--Japanese, Koreans, and other nationalities who want to learn English as a second language.

This is a video which I made to promote myself to students/clients to book into my class. I recorded this video exclusively for Ontue. Ontue is a site managed and maintained by a Korean company. It's where teachers can register and look for students, and the students may also freely select their own teacher. Most of the students from this site are Koreans. Moreover, I am also a registered member of other online teaching sites like Eikaiwa, which is a Japanese term for speak English.


Anyone who is interested to to learn English online via Skype may contact me through the following:
Email: mmp0528@gmail.com
Skype ID: lebyamliscatap

I also offer a free 15-minute trial class to get to know the students and vice versa. It also allows me determine the student's level--beginner, intermediate or advanced, so I can prepare the type of lessons that a particular student needs. I specialize in conversational English (dialogues/open topics), including vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, etc.

My rates are very affordable. We can always negotiate. Payment details will be discussed during the trial class.


No comments:

Post a Comment