About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What one thing can't you seem to scratch off your to-do list?


Obviously, if there's one thing I can't simply skip not doing as of this time, it would be getting my fingers busy on the keyboard of my laptop. I am somehow hooked to the internet especially now that my new found job requires me to be online most of the time. Sounds fun? Absolutely! It's a paid job. However, among the downside effects of spending too much time in front of the computer monitor are eye strain, head ache, stiff neck and worst is eye damage.

Going online has become part of my daily routine. As soon as my son leaves home for school and my hubby for work early in the morning, I immediately switch on my laptop and connect to the internet. If you'd ask me, what's the first thing I do when I am online? Well, browsing through my Facebook takes the no. 1 spot and followed by checking emails, logging in to Skype, read some articles online, YouTube, blog, write articles, browse, browse, and just browse.

I usually leave my laptop on the whole day, and the only time when it's totally off is when I am asleep. However, there are instances when I sometimes fail to to shut it down because I fall asleep unconsciously.
How am I going to react if there's no internet? A day without internet would probably cause me to scratch my head in dismay. If it's going to be longer than 3 days, I'd probably get so upset.

So, how about you? What one thing can't you seem to scratch off your to-do list?

1 comment:

  1. I dread to think of such a day... without internet? Argh! And I suspect it would impact mega millions of lives :-)

    ReplyDelete