About Me

My photo
I am a cheerful person who simply likes to live a life that is as bright as the morning sunshine and not as dull as the gray sky during stormy days. I appreciate simple things in life--smiles and simple joys make my day warm. I am always in a journey of finding out who I am. I am constantly trying to know what I really want to do for me to appreciate life at its best.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not Another Horror-Gory Film Fanatic


I am into one of those moods again where I just I want to sit, munch on something, and watch a movie. I watched John Carpenter's 'The Ward' yesterday afternoon. It's a suspense-horror movie with a twist towards the end.

These days I find it very convenient to browse free movies through the internet--you can either download it or watch it online. I watched 'The Ward' through movie2k.com. By the way, movie2k.com has a wide library of movies and the best thing about this site is that it's free.

Anyway, it's somehow weird that if I am going to list down all the movies I watched then and now, I guess I could say that I am so indulged with stomach churning and unearthly kind of thing type of movies. Having said this, I think I already have gotten used to eerie and ghastly stuff as far as my choice of movies is concerned.

What sort of movies do I watch? Well, I do like sweet, romantic, 'love story' movies. Besides, love makes the world go round and love stories are the kind of movie themes that you and I can relate to. Don't miss out the 'drama' too. Stories of heartaches and failures are part of anyone's life. A bit of tears won't hurt us while watching movies like this--I had a share of moments where tears of mine were helplessly dripping down my cheeks. You could say that I got heavily engrossed into the dramatic scenes. 'Action-packed' and adventure movies are great genre as well--guns, grenades, fist-fighting, and police chases are always part of every action movies and the typical hero-villain thing in movies. And of course, the kind of movies which I am engrossed to watching are those that send chills into the spine...wahahaha (witch's laugh)


Not for the faint hearted! If you can't stand being scared or if you're the type who'd faint at the sight of blood, then I recommend you not to watch the type of movies I included below that shows the movies I've seen the past 12 months. I am in no way encouraging you to sit and watch these movies, just suggesting. But, if you have similar interests like mine in movies with this kind of genre.


Eerie and Ghastly Warning! not suitable for you if you have weak stomach--gory films can churn your stomach inside out. Anyway, I am still going to share these movies, if you want to watch. I also included the not-so good ones which I've watched but I am not going to name it. By the way, I'll just include the most recent movies I watched for the past 12 months because I already couldn't recall all of it.

























1 comment:

  1. Hi the last movie that I watched and I didn't dared to finish is the Human Centipede it's like super duper mega over gross movie and the fact that nakakaawa ang mga victims ahaha. Nice movie Maybel and thank you for following my link. Hope you read my posts in the future and in return I read yours. Thanks again.

    Regards,
    Paolomer

    ReplyDelete